LGBT and Tobacco-Free Pride
The Southeastern Pennsylvania Tobacco Control Project and Health Promotion Council partner with the LGBT Center of Central PA, William Way, and Bradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center to reduce tobacco-related burdens among the LGBTQA community; a disparitely impacted population.
We currently offer:
- Prevention and Quitting Resources (education about industry tactics and targeting, health disparities, AIDS and HIV treatment and tobacco implications, and e-cig/vaping education, and more!).
- Tobacco and smoke-free discussions at GSA meetings
- Assistance planning a smoke-free event or Pride festival
- Tobacco Dependence Treatment (quit smoking) coaching and nicotine replacement in various clinical and community settings. Call 1-800-Quit Now and ask for classes near you.
- Speakers, presenters, or trainings for health care professionals, counselors, staff, or community members. Topics and content can be customized to meet your audience or knowledge needs.
For information or to request a speaker, tailored education or prevention programs, please contact us.
Click the image for full-size or download: